The worst thing till date

Even today, I consider the trip to shaastra was the worst thing to have happened to me till date. No, the festival was great, greater than I had imagined(but yes, I had not seen techfest before then). Moving on, I downloaded pics and vids from Malpani's server the other day.
I exclaimed with stark astonishment as I relived the pain, the agony and the boredom. Firstly, we were about 30 people going to the festival. Quite unfortunately, our tickets were arranged 24+6: 24 in one compartment while six in a distant one. I, as a matter of natural consequence was shoved on to the compartment with 6 people. Now comes the fun part : there were many times when all the other 5 went to the first compartment and played mafia, teen patti and whatnot, while I sulked in the second compartment, keeping a watch over the baggage. Even after we reached madras station, there was no remorse, the bonding that the 24 had among themselves was marvelous. No one seemed to notice the addition of a new member.
The same scenario continued at the festival too, and at the trip to the beach, during which I had unfortunately fallen ill(not that it would have made much of a difference).
After 6 days at Madras, we returned, and the same story continued on the return journey. This time, it was 22 + 8, and yet I managed to be the one to look after the baggage!!
Now I see no surprise in looking blatantly at the photos with others having the time of their lives with me ( conspicuous to me, of course) out of the pictures and videos.
cheers to life...

Comments

Unknown said…
Kya senti ho raha hai be! If I remember correctly about a certain freshie full of conversational gaffes, you were pretty much in our compartment only.

Popular Posts